Thursday, February 12, 2009

Almost 11 months and counting

You know when you give birth to your last child when you have a child like my Last little Swanny. High Demand children I believe they call them. Now I'm all about holding, loving, hugging and kissing my babies. I love to rock them, feed them and care for them. This little boy of mine has an idea that life for him is HIS WAY or NO WAY!

Last child of four and he was a surprise mind you. I decided to Breastfeed him til' a year, which almost gave that up at two months but I was determined to do something for him that I hadn't been able to do with the other three children. I believe that breastfeeding and doing things differently than my first is where I had my down fall.

My first two bottle feed babies. Formula all 12 months, well mostly. Sleeping in their cribs through the night by 4 months old. Good babies both of them. My 3rd Monkey, Breastfeed til' 6 months, co-sleeping and now I've been a stay at home mom for 4 years, too. Spoiled? YES! didn't sleep through the night til' 9months old.

My 4th Breastfeeding currently, up every 2 hrs, colicy, teething screaming MONSTER. All day every day. I feel like he never stops. He has sucked every sanity I had left. I feel sometimes like I want to run away from home. Patience. I have none. He has used it all up. I need a vacation. I need to let my frustrations out and so now I blog.

Help save my sanity!