Sunday, June 22, 2008

Embarking on New Adventures

I little bit about ME. Since this is my blog I should fill you in. I recently married the man of my dreams only 5 yrs ago and yes we are still on our honeymoon three children later. YES three. One we both adopted at birth 7 yrs ago and two we were blessed to come by; 1 wild child in 2005 & 1 cranky pants in 2008 . In total though we have 4 between us including my 19 yr old from a previous adventure.
Now a mom of four this has been a wild and crazy last few years. I feel like I am looking for a place in life to call out for me...call it a calling. My children entertain me daily but I look for adult entertainment. NO not the kind your thinking of more of a sweepstakes win of entertainment. I've tried Bartending, I've dabbled in certifying myself in "Secret shopper" adventures (and yes maybe I've spied on you), and I may even go back to that once my bunch are all in school.
These days I'm searching for the freebies, the giveaways, the big wins. Is it all in the luck? Is t the skill Or is it how often you enter a sweepstakes or contest. Where's the answer. Will I ever win anything? will it be something big? I give it a year And so I start this Blog to keep me from going insane.